Ah, the universal “favorites” list. Or, as I like to call it, the holy grail of things that I have come to be unable to live without at the moment. Here we go:
1. Mac’s Ruby Woo: The makeup artist who did my face for my prom used this lipstick on me when I told her I was going for sexy, vintage, Scarlett Johansson red. And oh my god, did this lipstick meet all of my expectations and more. It is long-wear and ultra pigmented, and would flatter any skin tone. I wear it almost every day, even (yes), to class. It’s definitely a glamorous essential.
2. These tights from Modcloth.
I wear them whenever I get the chance. So delicate, so sophisticated, definitely “Outfit enhancers”, as they are so rightly named. (http://www.modcloth.com/shop/tights/outfit-enhancement-tights)
3. Bags from the Cambridge Satchel Company! They are adorable, functional, and bring a little bit of effortless english chic to every outfit! I recently got one for christmas and it was a fantastic investment! I picked out the Classic, 11 inches, in the Oxblood color with my initials blindly embossed on the front.
Check out their website, https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/us/, for options in every size, color, or pattern!
4. Houndstooth Anything. It’s such a cute pattern for any season or age
5. The fashion blog Southern Girls and Pearls . (Southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com) While I read many fashion blogs and have a lot of favorites, I have recently discovered Caitlyn, and am a huge fan of her blog. She was a graduate of UNC chapel hill and is currently working as a PR strategist for marketing firm, which is one of my career objectives. Her photos are gorgeous and her style is the essence of effortless southern chic. It gives me a lot of inspiration while I freeze in Michigan as well as ideas I can’t wait to try once spring and summer hit! I definitely recommend checking her out.
6. The Enamel Initial Cuff from C. Wonder. My sister picked out a navy one with an engraved “S” for me and I think it is absolutely darling! The perfect gift for a friend or family member and an adorable piece of arm candy! Find your initial here!
7. The website Baublebar. Affordable statement jewelry. Need I say more?
8. The Photo-Editing app Afterlight . It has SO many capabilities, and it is free, which is truly amazing. I use it to edit all of my Instagram photos and it is DEFINITELY a treasure of a find.
9. This J. Crew baseball cap. (Houndstooth, anyone?) I think it’s an adorable way to cover up a bad hair day! I picked it up at J.Crew the other day for an unbelievable eighteen dollars and it has served me very well! It’s still on sale so grab it while you can!
10. Disney’s Frozen.
It was, without a doubt, the wonderful movie i’ve seen all year. It contained such mature themes and beautiful music. I left the theatre in tears of joy and haven’t been able to get all of the songs out of my head. My friends and sisters share my obsession, as well. It’s safe to say it’ll last until the next disney movie comes out, too 😉
That wraps it up! What have you guys been loving recently? Let me know!